Emily is a principal cast member of Girl Next Door, a pole dance soiree. Emily comes from a dance background in ballet, jazz, belly dance, and Argentine tango.
Pole dance is her favorite hobby and form of alternative exercise because it empowers women to look and feel sexier, grow stronger, and become more graceful and confident.
Vilita Cruz is a Southern California native.
With a marathon runner and health fanatic as a father, it is no wonder she found solace in exercise.
At an early age she was exposed to cross country running, swimming, ballet, skiing, tap, jazz, and gymnastics.
Vilita has always been drawn to unique activities and participated in Riffle Line, Belly Dancing, Latin Dance, and most recently in the Aerial Arts of Pole and Silks.
Vilita is a graduate from the University of Southern California where she was on the Rowing Team.
Her motto “Whatever doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!”
· perform as a principal pole dancer at Penthouse West Hollywood for Blow Fridays
· perform at Amber Rose Slut Walk LA
· perform in Britney Spear’s music video for Make Me
· appear in Injury Reserve’s music video for All This Money
· appear in a Diesel Jeans campaign
· compete at Pacific Pole Championships 2016, placing 6th in Level 4 championship
· work as an @PoleDanceNation marketing and sales director since August 2016
With all of his accomplishments and a growing dance career, Miles continues to find the most satisfaction and inspiration in teaching pole dance and fitness classes and watching his students’ progress. He’s a spin pole specialist and his patient style and skill at marrying technique with sensuality and style will have you poling like a pro before you know it!